Do you have a great story in mind? Think your story is worthy of front page coverage? Give us a shout! Before submitting ideas, please read the criteria below.
E-mail us at: TexasHigh@gmail.com.
All stories posted on Texas High must meet the following criteria. Any submissions that do not meet the criteria will be immediately eliminated.
- All Texas High postings shed POSITIVE light on Texas high schools. Negative posts will not be considered.
- All stories must be true. Fictional stories are not published on Texas High.
- If you have a great idea, give us a brief synopsis in your e-mail and title the subject of your e-mail “Story Idea.”
- If you are submitting an article for publication as is, it must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- All parties involved in images must give explicit permission. Minors must have permission from a parent or guardian. For photo release forms and other important information regarding permissions, e-mail us at the address listed above.
- Material deemed inappropriate will not be considered.